On June 5, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. in Uzhhorod, the "Owl's Nest" complex will host a presentation of the KYIV DIALOGUE project: "A United Network of Cities in Eight Regions of Ukraine to Support Local Reforms", which is starting to operate in Zakarpattia Oblast.
Opportunities for the youth of Transcarpathia will be presented, as well as a public discussion on the topic: "Climate challenges for the region and the adaptation plan: the role of youth" with the participation of invited experts:
- Rebekah Garms , Member of the European Parliament, Brussels
- Paolo Bergamashi , advisor to the Green Party faction of the European Parliament (to be specified)
- Oleksandr Bilak , deputy mayor of Uzhhorod
- Kateryna Stankevich , executive director of the NGO "Ekosphere"
- Zilke Güper , head of the Kyiv Dialogue project, Berlin
- Tetyana Lopaschuk , head of the Kyiv Dialogue project, Kyiv
Kyiv Dialogue is a unique German-Ukrainian platform for dialogue and exchange of experiences, which unites multipliers from the fields of politics, business, media and civil society in Germany and Ukraine to promote the democratic development of Ukraine.
Pthe project "United network of cities in eight regions of Ukraine to support local reforms" is implemented by the Kyiv Dialogue with the support of the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany. Details on the website —www.kyiv-dialogue.org.
Regional partnerKyiv Dialoguein Uzhhorod there is a public organization "Youth Space"http://molod.s-host.net.
Mykola Yatskov, regional coordinator, (095) 8323247,email@example.com
Address: Ferenza Rakotsi Street, 2,Uzhhorod